Home

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Camping Out For The 'Eclipse' Premiere: Day 1.. Three More Nights To Go!

After a rough start to the Eclipse premiere fan line early Monday, tempers calmed down and security got everything in check by the time they started passing out bracelets around 6am. No bracelet, no getting into the area that will see Rob and the rest of the cast walk down the red carpet Thursday. In no time, the spot turned into a tent city..



Afterparty location! and check out the GUEST LIST via KstewRobFans.. OMG..



The LA Fox affiliate covered the tent city on their evening news Monday 


LA Local ABC affiliate KABC, also talked to fans camping out. Check it out! - And look for complete Eclipse premiere coverage on Thursday. 

Photos: TwiFans, CampdOut4Twi, launchflix, LAFilmFest.

Thanks Twilighters Anonymous for tip on Fox video.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there. It looks like a nice experience.
    I place full of twihards. Where nobody will look at me like I'm crazy for wearing my twilight clothes and accesories hahaha

    ReplyDelete