Home

Friday, August 20, 2010

Memo To Rob: Stephen Moyer & Colton Haynes Have No Beef With You

After all that smack talking about Twilight coming from the True Blood vampires, it seems at least one of them is taking it back. Stephen Moyer recently said in an interview with the Daily Record that he's even apologized to Rob:
Stephen Moyer revealed he apologised to Twilight star Robert Pattinson for calling him the "Diet Coke of vampires".


The fight began last year, when Brit actor Stephen made the comments about Robert when the heartthrob refused to let his character drink human blood in the popular films.
Stephen, who plays blood-sucking Bill Compton in TV series True Blood, admitted: "I sent him a message saying, 'Dude, I hope you realise that this is a joke'.


"I did call him a wuss. But I didn't call HIM that. I referred to his character."
Moyer is not the only one trying to make sure everyone knows they hold no grudge against Rob. Colton Haynes auditioned for the role of Edward, and ever since he's had to remind people he's actually happy for Rob:
"It's funny because I auditioned for it but it's not like it came down to me and Rob," Haynes told me earlier today. "But the headlines are 'Colton Hates Robert Pattinson!' or 'Colton On Hating Robert Pattinson.' I'm like, Are you kidding me? I don't even know him. It's more like, Congrats to him. He has a career that's going to last forever."

Haynes now plays a werewolf on ABC's vampire series The Gates.


Photo: Bzzagent.com







 

No comments:

Post a Comment