Home

Monday, May 9, 2011

Rob Talks 'WFE' Paycheck In Interview Out Of Spain


Rob talked to Que.es while promoting Water for Elephants in Barcelona. He mentioned taking a paycut to work on the film, and admitted he once considered taking a break from acting:

Is it true you reduced your pay rate to be with Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz in the cast of Water for Elephants?

Yes, it is. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with admitting it. Usually the best paychecks come with the worst jobs (laughs)…

During promotion for New Moon you suggested taking a year of sabbatical, is that idea still rolling around in your head?

The truth is I thought about it very seriously. I thought that I’d do it once I finished filming all the Twilight Saga films, but…right now is not the right time, offers are storming in and it’s not the time to stop

Read the rest at Let Me Sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment